Welcome to Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists
Trent Stephens, PharmD, DVM, MS, DACVS &
Cassandra Prpich, DVSc, MANZCVS, DACVS
to our surgery department in June.
Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists, PC (AMVS) provides 24-hour emergency veterinary services in Longmont, CO and the surrounding areas. The staff and veterinarians of Aspen Meadow provide pets and their families with the highest level of veterinary specialty and emergency care available. AMVS is a 24-hour facility with emergency services available from our collaborative team, Animal Emergency and Critical Care, LLC (AECC).
Understanding what an important part of the family a pet is, AMVS treats your dog or cat as if he or she were a member of our own family. In times of a life-threatening accident, a chronic disease, or debilitating injury, you can depend on Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists. Your family can trust that our expert specialists and advanced technology and diagnostics provide your pet with the highest level of care. We will work closely with you, your pet, and your family veterinarian to achieve a healthy recovery.
Emergency and Specialty Veterinary Services:
- A highly-qualified staff of board-certified experts and emergency doctors
- Board-certified veterinary specialists available in: Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, and Neurology
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, instrumentation, and techniques
- Compassionate, understanding care for our patients and their families
- A high level of communication and partnership with your family veterinarian
Our veterinarians provide specialty veterinary care and emergency services to Longmont, Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Estes Park, Berthoud, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Broomfield, Arvada, Loveland, Firestone, Frederick, Brighton, and the surrounding areas in Colorado.