About Us: Careers
Seeking Veterinary Surgeon
Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists (AMVS) is seeking a board certified or residency trained veterinary surgeon to be part of our surgery team. The successful candidate will be joining with Emergency/Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Oncology and Neurology. Additionally we partner with Cardiology, Rehabilitation and Dermatology. Our facility is fully equipped with specialty surgical equipment, digital radiology, in house lab capabilities, ultrasound, endoscopy, critical care ventilator, full anesthesia and patient monitoring systems and many more tools to enhance gold standard patient care. We also have CT and MRI capabilities at a nearby location and will be getting in-house advanced imaging in the near future. Our caseload is approximately 70% orthopedics, focusing mainly on minimally invasive surgery and 30% on soft tissue. But our oncology service has been growing very fast and our soft tissue caseload has been growing as well.
Our practice philosophy is based on the following tenants: Compassionate Expert Care, Teamwork, Communication, Integrity, Direct Communication, Nurturing the Human-Animal Bond, Personal/Professional Growth, Enthusiasm, Environmental/Social/Civic Duty.
We have two facilities: one located in Boulder and one 20 minutes away in Longmont, CO. We provide a balanced workload that will still allow time to enjoy the great Colorado outdoors and its wonderful cities.
We are seeking the right personality and skill set to join our Surgery service. Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Possess excellent communication skills and work in a team environment.
- Understand the importance of our patients, clients, referring doctors and staff
- Work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Possess the ability to handle clients in emotionally intense situations
- Have a commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine
- Excellent surgical skills
- Have a good sense of humor
AMVS rewards its team members with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Simple IRA
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Professional membership dues
- Free use of our business’ condo in Breckenridge for skiing, mtn biking, fishing, hiking, climbing or just to get away.
If you think you would enjoy working in a stimulating, challenging, fun, team-oriented environment, please FAX your letter of intent and resume to 303-678-8855 or email to email@example.com. We encourage you to email Matt Rooney and explore our website to find out more about us.