Veterinarian Information: Continuing Education
We are committed to improving the care of animals in our community. One way we are working to do that is by offering continuing education opportunities to local veterinarians and their staff. Right now we are offering:
- Free Lunchtime Technician CE – Providing a convenient forum for discussion of clinical methods right at your clinic. Lunch will even be provided!
- DVM/Technician Dinner CE – Twice a year, we will hold free dinner CE open to veterinarians and technicians
- More to come soon!
We look forward to getting feedback from you and your staff on what topics you’d like to learn more about. Some topics that we’ve already developed for CE include:
- Longlines – Central Catheterization Triple Lumen
- Parental Nutrition/Management of Intravenous Catheters
- Urinary Catheters
- Managing Recumbent Patients
- Catheter Placement/Type Selection
- Anesthesia Monitoring
- Basic EKG Interpretation
Please email or call our Hospital Director, Christine Kjeell (303-678-8844) for more information or to set up a CE event at your clinic.