If the surgeon has recommended a total hip replacement (THR) surgery as the best option for your dog, there are certainly some questions that you may be thinking about. We have compiled the most common questions below.
· How do you determine if my dog is a candidate for THR?
· What preliminary tests must be run?
· How long will my pet stay in the hospital?
· What can I expect from the surgery?
· What are the complications with a THR surgery?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 303-678-8844 with further questions.