Last updated June 21, 2021
Welcome to Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists!
- Please call us upon arrival at (303)-678-8844 to get checked in for your visit.
- As of Monday, June 21st, our NEUROLOGY and ONCOLOGY departments will begin permitting up to 2 clients per patient to enter the building for their scheduled appointment.
- All other services will continue fully operating on curbside service at this time.
- Per the Boulder County Public Health recommendation, please note that masks are required to be worn inside our hospital regardless of vaccine status. For more information, visit boco.org/maskordermay2021
- If you prefer not to wear a mask or if you do not wish to enter the hospital at this time, curbside services are still available to all clients. Remain in your vehicle and call us upon arrival.
- If you have any questions about these updates to our appointment protocol, please call us (303) 678–8844.
We thank you for your patience as we are working diligently to implement a phased reopening and welcome clients back into our hospital!
Last updated April 22, 2020
To Our Pet Parent Community,
At Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you that we plan to remain open 24/7 for emergencies and continue uninterrupted specialty care.
- We are taking additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- Limiting the number of people in the hospital. Upon arrival at the hospital, please stay in your car and call (303) 678-8844.
- In addition to the rigid cleaning and disinfecting protocols already in place, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
- For hospitalized patients, visitation will be approved on case-by-case basis at doctor discretion with a maximum visit time of 15 minutes no more than twice a day.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and contact their doctor.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and
appropriate. If you have any questions, please call (303) 678-8844.
Aspen Meadow Hospital Leadership Team
Additional Information & Resources: