Last updated April 22, 2020
To Our Pet Parent Community,
At Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you that we plan to remain open 24/7 for emergencies and continue uninterrupted specialty care.
- We are taking additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- Limiting the number of people in the hospital. Upon arrival at the hospital, please stay in your car and call (303) 678-8844. A team member from the service you are visiting will gather a history over the phone or in the parking lot depending on the weather. We will then bring your pet into the hospital for his or her visit. After the visit, we will return your pet back to your car and discuss the findings and recommendations again either via phone or in the parking lot.
- In addition to the rigid cleaning and disinfecting protocols already in place, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
- For hospitalized patients, visitation will be approved on case-by-case basis at doctor discretion with a maximum visit time of 15 minutes no more than twice a day.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and contact their doctor.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and
appropriate. If you have any questions, please call (303) 678-8844.
Jeffrey J. Ullmer, DVM
Additional Information & Resources: